Thursday, 13 April 2017

Cherry Blossom Panel

I’m back with my second card featuring gorgeous goodies from the April Whimsy Stamps release.  I don’t recall making a sympathy card before, so this is a first for me and the new Cherry Blossom panel die was perfect for what I had in mind.   I teamed this up with one of the new Sympathy Heartfelt & Condolences word dies and the new Deepest Sympathy stamp set. 

bev-rochester-whimsy-sympathy-lace-panel-dies

I adhered the lace panels on to a sheet of paper from The Promise pad.  I wanted a patterned design but not one that would fight with the lace and I think that most of the papers from this pad would’ve worked perfect for what I had in mind.  I adhered the sympathy die cut onto a banner from the Card Builder Many Thanks die set and stamped on the sentiment (thank goodness for the Misti, thats all I’m saying!)

bev-rochester-whimsy-sympathy-lace-panel-dies2

The bird is one I made using a silicone mould and hot glue which, once set, I coated a couple of times with white acrylic paint.

bev-rochester-whimsy-sympathy-lace-panel-dies1

For a girl who steers away from sympathy cards, I’m really pleased at how this one turned out.  I think this panel is going to be so very useful for so many styles and types of cards – thanks for listening to my plea Denise Winking smile

bev-rochester-whimsy-sympathy-lace-panel-dies3

Back tomorrow with another card.

8 comments:

  1. Oh Bev my sweet friend this really is such an elegant card its truly beautiful. Love those panels so thank you sweetie yet again for helping me spend my hard earned money pmsl. Ok this hot glue...do you mean hot glue gun shug.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card , lovely details xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning such a classy card love it Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's truly elegant Bev! I want to come play with you and learn! I love all your cards❤
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails