Saturday, 6 May 2017

For my friend

Please scroll down to the next post for the candy winners details.

Back to my girly pink today, and love it teamed with grey.  I used the fabulous Doodled Doily Die from Whimsy Stamps that’s peeking out from behind the flowers that are handmade from Foamiran.  I also used my all time favourite sentiment stamp and die set from Whimsy Stamps - Bold Banners and Bold Banners Dies.  I stamped the sentiment onto grey card using Versamark ink then heat embossed with superfine white embossing powder

bev-rochester-for-my-friend-foamiran


I really do love how easy the foam is to work with.  I started out with white foam and coloured the die cut flowers with chalk inks (Versacolor).  All the flowers on this card are handmade, not a bought flower in sight. 
I also heat distressed the organza ribbon that’s peeking out from behind the flowers.  LOVE this effect so hard!


bev-rochester-for-my-friend-foamiran1

The delicious papers are Studio75 Alice’s Dreams from Scrap & Craft.  The bottle is from a pack of ten that I picked up for £1 from The Range, I tipped out the sparkly gems and replaced with some pearl beads.  The frame is also from the £1 shelf at The Range.

bev-rochester-for-my-friend-foamiran3

I machine stitched the papers for a change.

bev-rochester-for-my-friend-foamiran2

Have a great weekend

18 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful and these flowers wow awesome Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heard so much about the foamiran flower and they do really look soft and beautiful. Love your pastel pink flower, such great diy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!.. Love the idea with the bottle and the frame... Stylish and very Effective! Beautiful Colours and so well put together!.. Beautiful Card! Lucky Friend! :) Wish you a Great Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! This is beautiful! Love all the details and the pink and grey are wonderful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful. I need to make some more of these flowers. You make them so beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning, what an amazing card. Those flowers are to die for, Bev you are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love your colors and layout🌷

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Love the little bottle, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just my kind of card very pretty lots of lovely details, love what you've done with the frame and the bottle , I've got myself some foamiran and have been having a play and I must admit I'm hooked on this stuff it's just amazing ! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. that's a really pretty card Bev! Hope you are keeping well, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! Gorgeous card Bev, loving the flowers especially, thank you for sharing it with us xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow Bev, this is totally stunning. I love your beautiful flowers and the little vile is such a perfect addition to your card. I am going to try that with my ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww this is one gorgeous card! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely Beautiful Bev! L O V E that there's not one single purchased flower in sight💗💗

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Bev
    I hope you don't mind but I have CASED this card here: http://thepurplepaperpuncher.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/foamiran-flowers.html
    I have given full credit to you - as you will see it is not nearly as good as yours!
    Thank you for the inspiration.
    Eve xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails